Friday, November 21, 2008

The Piggy Named Sally.

Date:11/20/08
My:Story By LJ

Once apon a time there was a piggy named sally and she also had a baby coming so she had to build a house because Last Week I think there was a storm and It had knocked over her house and she was very very sad Until she said I know what to do I will call my friend Lisa her phone number was 123-456-789 realy it was her phone number yes it was a little weird to have a phone number...123456789 but she was.. well pretty I have to say that and she is nice so I called her and she said yessss and i said hi can i stay over for a week or two and she said sure so she went over sally house to pick her up and and she had also said that I will be there faster than a jackrabbit hot dog on a scooter bored then sally said okay okay just..hurry up please ok said Lisa bye.

No comments: