Friday, November 21, 2008

My Thanksgiving Break

My Thanksgiving Break By:S.D.M

On my Thanksgiving Break I willhave my Uncle Luis and my cousin Melba come over.My Uncle is staying for 3 days and my cousin i staying for a whole week. She's in college (Duke) in North Carolina. My Uncle is a pharmacist at Publix in Florida.I'm going to stay at my house with my family and on Sunday I will get my Club Penguin Membership. I will also practice soccer with my dad and uncle.Most people might eat turkey but we are going to get chicken instead because it's so expensive to boy turkey.My sister looks like Melba. Sometimes my parents think my sister is my cousin!Anyway, I will play with my dog and my relatives that are coming over.We will have lots of fun spending time together.:-)
:-D :-) :-D :-) :-D :-) :-D :-) :-D :-) :-D

No comments: