Friday, November 21, 2008

My Thanksgiving Holiday

My Thanksgiving Breake
By :Garrett Lewis
We're going to both my mom and dads mom and dads
houses.First we will go to my dads house. We will
meet my coisin [Cade]will be meeting us there.We will
be spending the night for 2 nights.We might go to the
indoor pool!!Me and Cade like to have races. We both
do swim team. Cade only does swim team in the
summer. I swim all year round!! I've only missed 1
swim meet so far. Oh!! I almost forgot...Cade is 10.
He's in 5th grade.He lives in North Carolina. Next I'm
heading too My moms mom and dads house.We're sta-
ing there for 1 night.My couisins [Blake and Louis]will
be waiting for us.[Blake 2nd 7 years.][Louis Pre-K 4]
Blake and Louis are my yongest couisins. We're going
to have one WHOLE turkey!!! Surley there will be some
leftovers.I bet we will play hide-n-seek.And that's what
I'm doing for Thanksgiving Break!!!!!

No comments: