Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Winter Adventure

GL

One day I woke up and looked out my window I saw
snow! I went across the hall to wake my brother.I
jumped on the bed and yelled...''WAKE UPPPPPPP!!!!''
''Its snowing outside!''We can go sleding at the dam!''Our
friends are waiting for us!''[Dam-40FT-hill]Me and my
brother[Gray]quickly zipped on our snow-suits.Zip!Zap!
We both grabed something to eat and off we went.
[Mark-13][Olivia-13][Chealsea-15]Gray took a 4FT long
sled.It was purple.Befor we went to the dam we went
to the side of our house and Mark and Olivia started to
sled on the purple sled.After they sled down the hill
they crashed into a tree and almost kissed!!Next we
went to the dam and used Mark's sled.Then it started
to get dark.We went to go meet MC and O at the
Spourts Park.We we asked Chealsea where Olivia was.
''Where's Olivia?''She's out eating dinner.''We started
sleding down a couple slides and hills.Now it was time to
go home.We all waved goodbye and did one more slide.
So THAT was MY....
SNOW ADVENTURE THE END

No comments: